Jul 01,2013
Jul 01,2013
Where do I start. I have rented my property in South Ealing through Dexters, I asked them for the tenants to move in on the 26th, when I signed the contract they informed me that I had signed a contract that stated the 24th and I needed to get out pronto. They hassled me left right and centre and they got me to move out earlier paying for a night stay in a hotel. They still haven t paid it and they have been hassling me for 3 days rent for free because they also messed up the tenants and the tenants are asking for money. Whenever I phone them they say the person is not in the office. They have their 24 months worth of money so I guess they don t have to care anymore. Since then I have found out that there are different contracts I could have signed (with actual break clauses) and I was not offered. I have also found out in the mean time that they have issues with many landords and tenants because of their poor service, in fact my own tenants got all their admin fees back because the service from Dexters Ealing was so terrible. I am now looking into what steps I can take to bring all this situation to a reguloraty body.
Focus more on customer service and look at their operating model
By: Louise
Jul 09, 2013

I am really sorry to hear that you have been unhappy with the service provided by Dexters. I am head of Customer Services here at Dexters and I wondered if I could be of any further assistance. If you could e-mail me further details to customerservices@thamesview.co.uk, we can discuss the situation directly and try and resolve any outstanding issues for you.

I will look forward to hearing from you.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Dexters Office 1! To leave a new review of Dexters Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Dexters Office 1