Jul 01,2013
Jul 01,2013
My initial contact with Oakfield staff was with Richard Snatt. He enabled me to view the property and I was able to make the first offer for the property through him. After that all dealings for the property was through Clare Sturland. She was helpful and was able to keep clear lines of communication open with all parties in the sale and purchase of the property. I found that dealing through Oakfield Estate agency a positive experience (as much as buying a property can be). I was able to call Clare and discuss any issue or problem concerning the purchase. She was prompt in her reply to any of the concerns that I had. I would recommend using Oakfield Estate Agency for the sale or purchase of a property.
By: Oakfield
Jul 01, 2013
Dear Mr Ellenger,

Thank you for taking the time to review Claire & Richard in our Bexhill branch, we are thrilled they assisted you so well on the purchase of your new property and I will ensure your comments are passed onto them.

Oakfield Customer Relations

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Oakfield Bexhill! To leave a new review of Oakfield Bexhill, please click the link below !
Write a review for Oakfield Bexhill