Jul 01,2013
Jul 01,2013
We initially listed our property with an agent outside the Bradleys network and were sorely disappointed with the lack lustre service. The experience lived up to all the myths you hear about Estate agents and destroyed any trust I had. We didn\'t know what to do until a friend recommended we speak to Bradleys.
Having already been burnt I was pretty dubious and sceptical, but I have to say Lewis and the team absolutely blew me away with their amazing communication, service and professional, personable advice. Always on hand to help and I knew the house was in a \'safe pair of hands\'.
A couple of years ago Bradleys, Cowick Street didn\'t have the greatest reputation, but I can assure you this is no longer the case! I know this sounds clichƒÂ©, but Lewis and the team have really done such a great job and restored my faith that there are agents out there who genuinely want to do a good job!
If you\'re thinking of selling, I\'d recommend a chat with the Bradleys Cowick Street team as your first port of call.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Bradleys Estate Agents Exeter St Thomas! To leave a new review of Bradleys Estate Agents Exeter St Thomas, please click the link below !
Write a review for Bradleys Estate Agents Exeter St Thomas