Jun 30,2013
By: 'H Salimi'
Jun 30,2013
Joe Jones of Coopers Lettings was extremely helpful in finding me the right property that fully met my requirements. Being a very picky customer, none of the other estate agents in my area could help me find the right place I was looking for. Joe, however went over and above to arrange the viewings on a very short notice and then took his time to show me the properties and explain all the T&Cs in a nice and professional manner. He then also followed up this regularly until he made sure I was happy. All the staff at Coopers Lettings in particular Joe Jones are very professional with excellent customer services skills, polite and caring. I have dealt with many estate agents but Coopers Lettings are remarkable therefore I would recommend Coopers Lettings and Joe Jones to anyone looking to buying, renting properties.

Coopers Residential