Jun 30,2013
Josh Sagal
Jun 30,2013
I was impressed by how promptly Josh got back to me, after I had filled in the online form requesting a call back from Dreamview Estates the previous evening. I was also impressed by his willingness to drive me around the Hendon, Finchley and Golders Green areas to show me the 3 flats that we were interested in, but also the flexibility he showed in being present on a Bank Holiday Monday to take us around again as my wife had not been able to make it for the initial viewings.

He's also been very patient and helpful when answering the many queries I had at different stages of the letting process, from those relating to the contract, charges, inventories etc.

Throughout our dealings thus far, we've found the Dreamview team to be friendly, helpful, efficient and honest. They've made us feel valued as tenants!
By: Josh
Jul 01, 2013
Thank you for your kind words, i have thoroughly enjoyed working with you both.

I wish you both all the best in your tenancy and hope we can work together in the future.

Make an Enquiry