Jun 28,2013
Jun 28,2013
Clowns from the word go.
Upon taking up the tenancy (through the reading branch) we were under the impression that the property would be managed. Only when we called to report problems were we told that it wasn\'t.
There is a significant stain on the carpet, it was there when we viewed and were told it would be gone before we moved in, it wasn\'t and the topic was completely denied.
The issues really started when our Landlady decided to sell the property.
We were bombarded with calls requesting viewings at very short notice in some cases it was an hour or two notice.
The horror really began when we discovered the agents had entered the property with NO NOTICE to show a potential buyer around. When we called to complain we were told that no managers were available and they would call back as soon as possible later that evening. This call never came. We then e-mailed to further investigate. We received a very short reply of \'we are very sorry and can we book in a viewing\'. We didn\'t and still don\'t find this acceptable for what was essentially breaking and entering. We are also aware that this was just the one time we caught them, God only knows how many other times this happened.
The calls requesting viewings suddenly stopped, we weren\'t informed if the property had sold or anything else.
We managed to find out that the property had sold and the named agent then asked to arrange for the buyer to come and \'measure up\', note that I had called him on this occasion.
The viewing happened, what we came back to was simply shocking. Furniture had been moved and not replaced. Lights had been left on from the 11am viewing to 7pm when we got home. Paint work had been damaged in the bathroom.
I then called to complain to which all I got by way of apology was \'oh ok, well sorry\'.
We also noticed that 90% of the people shown around were not interested in the property at all, many said things like \'oh, i was looking for somewhere bigger\'. I will never rent through this dire excuse for an estate agents and I would strongly suggest no one sells or buys through them either.
Not lie, offer genuine apologies and compensation for damaged and stress caused by their actions.
By: Prospect Estate Agency
Jul 01, 2013
I am sorry to see that you are dissatisfied with our service. Most of our clients experience excellent service, as you can see from all of their positive comments. Please contact me directly to discuss your concerns, Hilary Tinsley Customer Service Manager, 0118 979 7774 or htinsley@prospect.co.uk

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Prospect Estate Agency Warfield! To leave a new review of Prospect Estate Agency Warfield, please click the link below !
Write a review for Prospect Estate Agency Warfield