Jun 28,2013
Jun 28,2013
I can only say 1 good thing about using Goodchilds, if you are a landlord like me. I only have 1 property that is rented, which is our family house. The good thing is the rent gurantee scheme. Most RG schemes are very expensive and take huge excess, where as the Goodchilds RG pays full rent after 14 days of missed rent.
However, Goodchilds are compuslive liars, they lie to myself and the tenants we have had over the years. Goodchilds lie about the smallest things, to the biggest things, such as not taking full deposits from tenants.
I would not recommend this cowboy outfit to any landlords. If you are a tenant, I have only bad feedback about them, from the tenants I have used.

For both landlords and tenants the service that is provided by Goodchilds, is the most expensive on the market in our area. The service is disgracefully poor and they are compuslive liars, so if you want to do business with an organisation you cannot trust or rely on and pay through the nose for, then go ahead and use Goodchilds. In my opinion, they have alot of work to do, to get in line with the other lettings agents in the Area.

Stop lying to landlord and tenants. Do what they say they are going to do. Reduce fees. Encoporate more clarity regarding costs and charges, before contracts are due to be signed. Actually start providing a good service to landlords and stop treating us like we do not matter. I overheard a conversation in your Cannock office where Goodchilds staff were openly moaning about a landlord who had specific requirements for the property. Goodchilds need to become professional and stop lying.
By: rosehyland
Jul 12, 2013
Hi....Hope you can help. Friend has left the property under Goodchild and they are saying the landlord is moaning of the state of a back carpet. Small stain....Front bedroom and living room have had good quality carpets fitted. Moaning about the oven ? mother cleaned it, it was cleaned !. Front door was damaged when we were there and asked for it to be fitted. was but now the landlord is saying we have to pay ?....ring marks on a window ceil ? silly cosmetic stuff.. Surely landlords have to look at wear and tear... You mean to know what they're like and do you have T&C of a landlord and tenant ? Much info would be appreciated... Thank you hyland@rocketmail.com.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Goodchilds Estate Agents Walsall! To leave a new review of Goodchilds Estate Agents Walsall, please click the link below !
Write a review for Goodchilds Estate Agents Walsall