Jun 28,2013
Jun 28,2013
Great sales progressor service. Always helpful and chased everything at the appropriate time. Deana kept me sane though the whole process. Great person within your company.
By: Sam Dalton
Jun 28, 2013
Dear Ally, thank you so much for your great feedback, I know Deana will be delighted with your comments. I agree she is a great person and she is a great asset! Chasing and updating e erroneous is a difficult part of the job and I am so pleased she was able to keep you sane throughout what can be a very stressful time. I wish you all the best for the future and if we can ever be of any help in the future, please don not forget to call. Kind regards Sam Dalton, Group Partner, Ward & Partners

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Ward & Partners Office 27! To leave a new review of Ward & Partners Office 27, please click the link below !
Write a review for Ward & Partners Office 27