Jun 28,2013
Jun 28,2013
The woman who came to value my property was unreasonably evasive about their fees for selling my flat. I found this behaviour rather odd. If I wanted to buy something in a shop then natually I would want to know the price. She wasn\'t having any of it and wanted to know the selling fee that another estate agent had quoted me. Her immediate response when I told her was that James Pendleton could match the other agent. I said I would get back to her the next day but I didn\'t bother. I\'ve since discovered that a friend of mine had James Pendleton around recently to value his flat and the woman who turned up (probably the same person) behaved in the same way when she was asked about the selling fee. This turned him off and he\'s gone with a different agent.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of James Pendleton Estate Agents Clapham! To leave a new review of James Pendleton Estate Agents Clapham, please click the link below !
Write a review for James Pendleton Estate Agents Clapham