Jun 28,2013
Jun 28,2013
DO NOT DO ANY BUSINESS WITH DARREN BRIGGS. He took a deposit from us, informing us the house would be available late DEC2012 to mid January 2013. By the end of February 2013, we had to leave our current home as it had been sold. I had continually \'tried\' to make contact with him but he always came up with an excuse, blah blah blah. As me and my two very young children were about to become homeless I had to find another place to live. He has told me since that I am only able to get 20% back, HOWEVER I have not even had that back as the cheques he continually sends get lost in the post.
I am in contact with my solicitor, I refuse to have him abuse me and my children like he did. I would rather pay a fortune and take him to court... Can\'t wait.
By: Another Darren Briggs Victim!!!!!
Jul 26, 2013
He has done it AGAIN!!!!!
And I am in contact with Harlow Police
What is the state of play as regards Civil Claim?
By: Bessy
Jun 30, 2013
Dear Nell,
When you spoke with Mr Darren last time? I found more then 20 victims in this case, and I have letter from Harlow Police, he is "quest" of the Police until from 31 May 2013 to 06 December 2013.

Please call Harlow Police, 101 ext 300262 all wite email 2490@essex.pnn.police.uk, or call me.
Now I sent police's letter to Property Ombudsman, to Tradinf Standars, to Walthamstow's MP... everbody said first, this not crime, only civil matter... but we found lot of wictims... this crime
theft and freud.
Please give your details to Police ASAP!!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Anthony Morgan Office 1! To leave a new review of Anthony Morgan Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Anthony Morgan Office 1