Jun 28,2013
Jun 28,2013
had a horrible experience when I moved out. I have paid for further cleaning as I have hired my own one. The 3rd party checkout company recommended by this agent is different from the one used for checkin, which means the evaluation standard is changed as well. When they did a checkin before I moved in, there is only statement as "professional cleaning handled", but when they did check out, they list every single bits and pieces which address the part has not been cleaned properly. This is crazy. I m really mad about it. I have hired my cleaners, but apparently they want me to use theirs, so they point out that the professional cleaning is not handled well.

secondly, I received my rest of deposit, and realized there is deduction for £90, then I asked for the reason. Prospect said this is checkout fee which should be taken out of the deposit. So I have to go back to 20 pages long of contract, yes, of course, they state it at the middle of the contract. So there you go. I have to pay for it!! I think for any portential cost or charge, someone in the estate agent is responsible to tell you such, but apparently they just let you go through all of the pages. really poor customer service.

had a horrible experience when I moved out. I have paid for further cleaning as I have hired my own one. The 3rd party checkout company recommended by this agent is different from the one used for checkin, which means the evaluation standard is changed as well. When they did a checkin before I moved in, there is only statement as \"professional cleaning handled\", but when they did check out, they list every single bits and pieces which address the part has not been cleaned properly. This is crazy. I m really mad about it. I have hired my cleaners, but apparently they want me to use theirs, so they point out that the professional cleaning is not handled well. secondly, I received my rest of deposit, and realized there is deduction for ‚£90, then I asked for the reason. Prospect said this is checkout fee which should be taken out of the deposit. So I have to go back to 20 pages long of contract, yes, of course, they state it at the middle of the contract. So there you go. I have to pay for it!! I think for any portential cost or charge, someone in the estate agent is responsible to tell you such, but apparently they just let you go through all of the pages. really poor customer service. In conclusion, they are nice only to their customers!!! this means when you move out, YOU ARE NOT THEIR CUSTOMERS ANYMORE, but landlord is!!!!!
Attached Files
By: Prospect Estate Agency
Jul 01, 2013
I am sorry to see that you are dissatisfied with our service. Most of our clients experience excellent service, as you can see from all of the positive comments. Please contact me directly to discuss your concerns, Hilary Tinsley Customer Service Manager, 0118 979 7774 or htinsley@prospect.co.uk

Make an Enquiry