Jun 28,2013
Farran Harris
Ross White
Jun 28,2013
I found Wilkinson Byrne a refreshing change from other Estate Agents that we approached when looking to sell our house. They were very pleasant to deal with, were not pushy and seemed very straightforward in their approach. My previous experience with Estate Agents had been fairly negative and I always felt as though I was being taken for a ride, and the main aim was for the agents to make money. This time I have felt that although obviously the agents need to make money, they wanted clients to have a positive experience, and went the extra mile to make sure that we were supported and happy in our choices.

Farran Harris was really helpful in getting things moving when the legal process stalled, and the feedback I got from my solicitor was that this was instrumental in our exchange going ahead when we needed it to, and also that she found Farran pleasant and constructive to deal with. I also found him pleasant, realistic and sympathetic to the difficulties of moving with a young family.

Ross White helped us a lot at the start, showed me round lots of properties and was very kind and helpful as I was viewing properties on my own with baby twins. He went the extra mile to find us a property that was what we needed and we wouldn\'t have our new house without him.

Wilkinson Byrne were recommended to me by a friend and I wouldn\'t hesitate to use them again, and have already recommended them to others.

Wilkinson Byrne Estate Agents