Jun 28,2013
Jun 28,2013
Throughout my experience their communication was appalling. I was promised a service (that I paid for) that I didn\'t recieve. For some reason it takes 9 days to transfer a rent payment (every month not just once) from the tenant to my account. The final straw was their inability to deal with an insurance claim due to tenant damage. Over one year later the insurance company are still waiting for information, of course Big Fish say they have sent it - of course they haven\'t. I have ended up out of pocket, they took their fees up front without fail!
Communicate promptly and honestly. Transfer money promptly. Deal with issues promptly and honestly without making excuses or blaming others.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Big Fish Lettings Office 1! To leave a new review of Big Fish Lettings Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Big Fish Lettings Office 1