Jun 28,2013
Jun 28,2013
It was a long and slow process looking for our new house, we saw what seemed like 100\'s of houses. Kate and Lewis were very patient with us and always very friendly and helpful. We finally decided on the house we have purchased and the whole process could not have gone better. I was expecting to get stressed at some point during the process but it never happened. I have already recommended them to a friend and would definitely use them in the future. One big bonus for me was that even though they have their own conveyancers and various \'house buying\' related products, they were not pushy at all, unlike a few other agents in the area.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Bradleys Estate Agents Exeter St Thomas! To leave a new review of Bradleys Estate Agents Exeter St Thomas, please click the link below !
Write a review for Bradleys Estate Agents Exeter St Thomas