Jun 28,2013
Jun 28,2013
In May I was looking to rent a new flat and had contacted several lettings agents and been to quite a few viewings, which were all unsuccessful for various reasons. Then, Harrington\'s Lettings put a nice flat up on the website. I contacted them and spoke to Aston who organised an immediate viewing. The flat was exactly what I was looking for, good quality and great location. The viewing was excellent, I thought Aston was really professional and straightforward in terms of how to get the paperwork sorted and get the rental process going. I found their whole approach and customer service from start to finish, excellent. Especially, the administrative team in the office who dealt with the tenancy agreement efficiently and effectively, with attention to the details and in a really lovely manner. In my experience, Harrington\'s Lettings Agents were brilliant.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Harringtons Lettings Hove! To leave a new review of Harringtons Lettings Hove, please click the link below !
Write a review for Harringtons Lettings Hove