Jun 28,2013
Jun 28,2013
As my aunt has had to go into a home and the rest of the family live miles from Harrow, we needed a lot of support with house and garden clearance. Paul put us in touch with a fantastic company, Bowens, who cleared the house and boxed up all the paperwork for us.
The agents did a good job for my aunt and got us the asking price. It was admittedly any easy house to sell but they made it easy for us as well and gave us good advice. We negotiated a single agent fee as well-when you\'re acting with power of attourney you have a duty to get the best deal for the person you\'re acting for.
The only reason I didnt give an excellent score was that we asked for the particulars to be amended (there were typos and a some errors) but this wasnt done.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Robertson Phillips Office 2! To leave a new review of Robertson Phillips Office 2, please click the link below !
Write a review for Robertson Phillips Office 2