Jun 28,2013
Jun 28,2013
As a first time buyer, I wasn\'t exactly sure what to expect from an agent, especially as a buyer rather than a seller. However, I cannot imagine getting a better and more honest service from any other agent. Kevin was friendly and approachable and although he was relatively new to the industry, his knowledge was exceptional. On the rare occasion he didn\'t know the answer to my endless questioning, he would seek advise and update me immediately, which I found very reassuring. Kevin always responded promptly and efficiently to my queries and on the rare occasions that he was uncontactable, Stuart would step in and answer my questions with an equally friendly and competent manner.
Overall, I felt that both Kevin and Stuart had a genuine interest in finding me a property to suit my needs, rather than putting endless pressure on me to view properties that weren\'t particularly suitable, either by price, area etc,. I would have no hesitation in recommending them to anyone and could not imagine using any other agent in the future. Thank you Kevin and Stuart, I appreciate all the help, guidance and assistance you have given me.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Grants Independent Estate Agents Office 1! To leave a new review of Grants Independent Estate Agents Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Grants Independent Estate Agents Office 1