Jun 28,2013
Jun 28,2013
I came across these agents as their office was the first estate agency on the high street after disembarking from the overground tube on our way to another agent\'s office in the area. I was with my wife and we were treated in a very unprofessional manner. Dan, a director of the place, spoke over us and didn\'t look us straight in the eye when he was using his hard sell. He even used swear words when trying to put us off the property we were on the way to see with another agent. We were subjected to the hard sell techniques when he was trying to to push one of his properties. We realised we would need to depart from their office as we felt very uncomfortable but not before Dan became even more disparaging about the place we were on the way to see. Not sure if its a cultural class thing but we found the whole wide boy South London attitude and swearing not in keeping with a professional service. Avoid.
By: dan
Jun 28, 2013
I have hundreds of conversations per week and so can not honestly remember our encounter. I am genuinely surprised you left my office feeling you had been treated unprofessionally and I take your criticism seriously. I can not change the fact that I'm from South London but I do think the term “wide boy” is unfair. Perhaps you misunderstood where I was coming from or perhaps we simply did not "get" one another. However, if you would like to discuss the matter privately then feel free to call me anytime - 0208 488 0011.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Property World Sydenham! To leave a new review of Property World Sydenham, please click the link below !
Write a review for Property World Sydenham