Jun 27,2013
Jun 27,2013
Absolutely abysmal service over the phone. Tried to phone the agency about a flat that I was interested in but the lady that answered was on the phone. Called half an hour later, still on the phone to somebody else but would get an associate to call me as soon as possible. 3 hours passed and I just gave up.
Speak to their prospective customers?
By: Louise Brice
Nov 19, 2013
Dear Cali. I am sorry that you must have called in a very busy time for us. I have no doubt that your call was returned and we aim to do this within one hour wherever possible. Business levels fluctuate to such an extreme and we go out of our way to adapt to this. I hope you found your perfect property whether that was with us or another agent and please do not hesitate to contact us in the future. You are always welcome to email me directly as I spend most evenings and weekends following up on property interest at home to ensure we do not miss anyone - louise@brices.co.uk

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Brices Sales and Lettings Hove! To leave a new review of Brices Sales and Lettings Hove, please click the link below !
Write a review for Brices Sales and Lettings Hove