Jun 27,2013
Jun 27,2013
I have been fortunate enough to deal with David Wilman on my purchase. He has been absolutely brilliant often keeping me better informed than my own solicitor! He has been very efficient, professional and courteous. The experience has been very positive and I would highly recommend him as a representative of Express Estate Agents. Excellent. Can't thank him enough.
By: Express Customer Care Team
Jun 28, 2013
Dear Michelle
Thank you for taking the time to write this review and for identifying David by name by name. It really does mean a lot to our people to receive positive feedback and you have my assurance that once identified the member of staff together with their line manager will receive a copy of your kind comments. So often I hear our people say รขโ‚ฌล“I was just doing my job" when they receive recognition of their actions, but I know that David takes great pride in providing outstanding customer service, and has enjoyed reading your appreciation of his efforts. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future should you ever require our services again.
Warm Regards รขโ‚ฌโ€œ The Express Estate Agency