Jun 25,2013
By: 'Respectable but disgusted & appalled Glouceste'
Jun 25,2013
I rented my property thru\' Taylors/Countrywide for over 2 years. They are absolutely disgraceful & should not be allowed to
trade as a business. They lie, deceive, have totally incompetent & lazy staff yet they charge extortionate fees for everything !
They tell you nothing & wait for the expectation from you & then humiliate you e.g. house inspections, gas safety certificates. I really could go on & on. This is not bitterness but fact. When I then told them I was not doing any current or future business with them (after office manager pleading for my support!) they then took rent payment from tenant & kept every penny claiming I owed then £46 in fees !! They should be liquidated & barred from ever trading.

Taylors Estate Agents