Jun 27,2013
Jun 27,2013
I specified a tenant without kids and they moved a inner city family in. The flat was eventually ruined as a result. The relationship started ok, but the property manager let me down on a number of occasions, engaging workmen who had an extremely high call out charge. I had to tell her not to send anyone out without advising me first. The workmen who she engaged also freely provided their opinion to the tenant about whose responsibility something was which meant that when the tenant broke the bath, I ended up being liable. The property then was run down over a longer period of time and it ended up being ruined with extensive damage and filth The property inspection reports were vacuous and unrevealing. after substantial damages and unpaid rent the estate agent has washed their hands of the whole mess and refused to contribute to the cost of repairs. Problems which were raised by both myself and the subsequent tenant went unresolved and unfixed for months and months - dangerous chairs were left unfixed, the toiled and leaks were left broken. When I raised the complaint through their formal complaints procedure they ignored me and never responded to my complaint until I continued chasing. I cannot recommend this estate agent.
they could have carried out their responsibility of looking after the property and the property owner - instead they looked only after themselves and caused me lost rental income and significant damages to repair. I had to manage and chase the property manager - so they basically were not cost effective at the job I was paying them to do.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Gibbs Gillespie Rickmansworth! To leave a new review of Gibbs Gillespie Rickmansworth, please click the link below !
Write a review for Gibbs Gillespie Rickmansworth