Jun 27,2013
Jun 27,2013
I used this estate agent to rent out my flat while I was living elsewhere. They did well initially; rent paid to me on time, they dealt with tenant issues. However, after a while the rent stopped being paid to me. After lots and lots of phone calls to them it turned out that they had been paid the rent but \'a computer error\' had meant that I didn\'t get paid the rent. It took them a long time to sort out the \'computer error\' and finally pay me the money. However, after this happened a second and then third time I decided to stop using them.
Paid me the rent. Returned my phone calls. Communicated with each other more effectively. Followed up on promises that they made.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Professional tenant finders ltd Office 1! To leave a new review of Professional tenant finders ltd Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Professional tenant finders ltd Office 1