Jun 26,2013
Jun 26,2013
If I had to score them it would be 1 over a maximum of 5. Finding a new tenant for my flat was a very long process that took months to close. I asked several times for explanation: every time they replied this was because the rental price was too high and in few days they would have had some visits, but the reality is that where were no or very few visits for months ¢â‚¬â€œ I told them to reduce the price as I needed it let. For months I received no offers at all. I think there are maybe some areas of improvements in the advertising and selling processes (maybe their sales agents are not enough "dynamic").
By: satnam
Jun 27, 2013
Once again another jealous person with too much time on there hands. If you are a genuine landlord feel free to call me on 0207 112 5149 or 07930544096 to discuss this further

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Reiss-Samuels Canary Wharf Branch! To leave a new review of Reiss-Samuels Canary Wharf Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Reiss-Samuels Canary Wharf Branch