Jun 27,2013
Jun 27,2013
I have lived in Kingston for almost 20 years. So choosing an established estate agents like Lords was easy. It indeed has been one of the most established agents in Kingston and this is why I decided to give them instructions to sell my home. My initial contact was with Stuart Baker , who valued my property. I decided \'on the spot\' that I wanted to give Lords the instruction. Stuart friendly manner and his expertise knowledge regarding current market status re property value and time scale involved in actually selling my home all proved to be very accurate. I also took Stuart\'s advice and used Shoosmith conveyancers. Compared to using my own personal solicitor this was a much cheaper option. Lords organised an open day for viewings, and within 3 weeks of marketing my home a firm offer was received.
I was introduced to Antony May who instigated the entire process ensuring that both parties myself the purchaser and solicitors were kept up to date and well informed of all matters. Antony held together the chain of events in the liaising between all parties. He was incredibly pro active and all the \'niggly\' pedantic issues that are often raised were all dealt with smoothly . Antony always returned my calls, and emailed with regular updates on the sale progress. I know I made the right choice in choosing Lords.
By: Guy Hodge
Jul 01, 2013
Dear Rosanna,

Thank you very much indeed for such positive feedback on all AllAgents.com.

I know that there were a number of extremely exasperating moments during the sale process and that you found these enormously frustrating, but I am pleased that Stuart, Antony and Team Lords Kingston worked their magic and got the sale through for you.

Thank you for placing your home, and more importantly, your confidence in Lords Estate Agents.

Kind regards,

Guy Hodge
Managing Director
Lords Estate Agents

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Lords Estate Agents (Kingston upon Thames & Surrey) Kingston! To leave a new review of Lords Estate Agents (Kingston upon Thames & Surrey) Kingston, please click the link below !
Write a review for Lords Estate Agents (Kingston upon Thames & Surrey) Kingston

Lords Estate Agents (Kingston upon Thames & Surrey)

56 - 58 Wood Street Kingston, Kingston Upon Thames