Jun 27,2013
Jun 27,2013
I appreciated Choices agent so much, reflected their attitudes of highly efficient, fully responsible and brilliant service. In terms of their outstanding performances, I would like to highlight a few things Choices did, which is really helpful and delighted. Firstly, on the day of viewing the property. Me and my flatmate are in the aim of viewing more than one property. Therefore, William and his colleague (can\'t remember his name) drove us to another 2 properties in the same afternoon, which show the enthusiasm and productivity about the tenant. Secondly, Antonia plays a active role in negotiating the viewing appointment with a well- manner behavior. Most importantly, the colleagues of choices agent are kind hearted. I want to thank a middle aged man, can\'t remember his name, for arranged the storage for us, which is really helpful. And solve many problems before we moving into the property. Overall, Choice is really good. And i will certain choose it in the future, and provide further recommendation to my friends.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Choices South Coast Brighton! To leave a new review of Choices South Coast Brighton, please click the link below !
Write a review for Choices South Coast Brighton