Jun 26,2013
Immi Chadha
Dan
Jun 26,2013
Viewing agent Dan showed us around properties. We made our budget crystal clear, but he insisted on showing us around properties £200-350 above our limited price range. We decided to make an offer for a property that Dan assured us would make the grade, thus forgoing all other properties we had seen that day with other agents.

After chasing them up for 6 days about the offer, Immi Chadha, the negotiator, tells us that the offer was way too low. We should, however, make a higher offer as the landlady is brilliant. But why did it take 6 days to hear from this fantastic landlady? Actually, Immi Chadha didn\'t put the offer in until the 4th day.

In all I made about 10 calls to them over the course of the week. If I hadn\'t made these calls to chase them up I\'m sure the \'negotiations\' would have gone on for well over two weeks.
Communication, honesty, and respect