Jun 26,2013
Jun 26,2013
Stefano showed me two properties, and I have to say that his service has been excellent. His general manner and friendliness, and helpfulness hass been exceptional. Although the properties were not 100% what we have been after, this is down to our personal preferences and not his ability to match to our requirements. He has been a breathe of Fresh air in this process, and he is by far the best guys showing us around. Even if we can\'t find a property with you, it won\'t be\' for the lack of efford from Stefano. I thought I should let you know, thart you have a very good guy there. Thumps up!
By: Customer Service
Jun 09, 2014
Good afternoon, thank you for writing a positive review with regards to the service that the Bethnal Green Lets Branch at thecityrooms.com have provided to yourself! thecityrooms.com are very pleased that the Bethnal Green lets Branch were able to return all of your calls and were able to answer any queries that you may have had promptly. Thecityrooms.com wish you all the best!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of CityRooms.com Head office! To leave a new review of CityRooms.com Head office, please click the link below !
Write a review for CityRooms.com Head office