Jun 26,2013
Jun 26,2013
I initially dealt with Oliver who trumped 2 other agents in his estimation of what I might get for my flat by a considerable margin. I did not think he could do it (he did), but he seemed like a pretty slick guy (in a good way), and I went exclusively through him.

It took many viewings so I was assured that we ¢â‚¬Ëœsqueezed the pips' price-wise and I got a great price for it. Your people were willing to show people round my flat at unsociable hours.

Throughout the process, the Will and Oliver were always charming to speak to, calm and measured in response, honest and very communicative. I have bought and sold a few times through Foxtons and other estate agents and these guys were by far the most impressive to deal with.

I shall recommend them to anyone who will listen!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Foxtons Notting Hill! To leave a new review of Foxtons Notting Hill, please click the link below !
Write a review for Foxtons Notting Hill