Jun 26,2013
Jun 26,2013
We bought and sold through Thomas Morris St Ives.
The team were really helpful, friendly and courteous. The whole experience was brilliant, the team were very good at finding both the right viewers and also the right properties for us to view. The conclusion being that we bought and sold with this agent. Its also worth mentioning Caroline who assisted Kevin and Katy with the sale and purchase. It was a whole team effort and I would have no hesitation in recommending this branch to others looking to move house.
By: Simon
Jun 27, 2013
Dear Kate Sibley
I really appreciate the time you've taken to post this review- thank you. I also fully endorse your view that... "It was a whole team effort" as the team ethos is so important to us at Thomas Morris. Thank you pointing this out and offering to

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Thomas Morris St Ives! To leave a new review of Thomas Morris St Ives, please click the link below !
Write a review for Thomas Morris St Ives