Jun 26,2013
Jun 26,2013
My husband and I rent out our house in Leeds with Mannings.
They were able to attract a large number of high quality potential tenants to view the property. The property let immediately. The lady who valued the property, Emma, was very professional. Also the branch manager, Suzanne, helped with a number of enquiries we had.
Once the rental was up and running John has managed all the administration concerning this and has been able to help with all queries. In particular I would recommend the Fully Managed Service in order to ensure compliance with legislation.
By: Mark Manning
Jul 25, 2013
Thanks for taking the time to provide us with feedback. We're pleased to hear that you had a positive experience with our lettings team throughout the process.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Manning Stainton Moortown Lettings! To leave a new review of Manning Stainton Moortown Lettings, please click the link below !
Write a review for Manning Stainton Moortown Lettings