Jun 26,2013
Jun 26,2013
This branch is incompetent on a scale I have never encountered before. The manager NEVER and I mean NEVER rings back . They consistently promise to do things to sort out problems but then just ignore you . I pay £60 a month to this organisation and I have no idea why. My latest tenent is now in arrears and they do nothing to get my money. When you complain they promise to ring the tennant up but usually dont . If they do they dont bother to tell you unless you go into ask . The preston branch of bridgfords is without doubt the most useless incompetent bunch of individuals I have ever had the misfortune to come across . Infact I have been into another local lettings agency in an effort to change and when I explained the problems at Bridgfords she said "that\'ll be the Preston branch will it and laughed" The whole industry obviously knows they\'re awful !!!
Ring back once................just once , thats all ive ever asked. do something and ring back to tell me what youve done

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Bridgfords Branch! To leave a new review of Bridgfords Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Bridgfords Branch