Jun 26,2013
Jun 26,2013
I was rather skeptical on using an agency at first, but upon meeting Ian he was very relaxed and basically said "whats the worst that can happen, we dont let your flat.... and you dont pay a penny" i decided after hearing this to give them a go and was surprised just how quick they work, Ian told me at the right price a property will be taken within days and it took them 3 in total to bring me an offer... the 1st was not exactly what I wanted but 2 days later along came another that was perfect... they are the most pro active agency by far...
By: ludlowthompson.com
Jul 01, 2013
Thank you for choosing ludlowthompson.com and writing such a positive review.

We are really pleased to hear that you found our service and staff to be pro active and that Ian was able to let your property so quickly. We hope you have enjoyed the experience!

Best wishes,

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of ludlowthompson City Docklands! To leave a new review of ludlowthompson City Docklands, please click the link below !
Write a review for ludlowthompson City Docklands