Jun 25,2013
Jun 25,2013
DO NOT USE THEM NEIL SEYMOURE IS USLESS AND RUDE he could not even get my deposit back after a month of waiting. country wide are the same the cannot even comunticate with each other they speak to you like a piece of crap we ened up losing our house and NEIL gave us a bad refrence for a new property with antoher agent for not paying rent when they lost the payments and we were in credit the whole time .. so resulting in a family with a new born rendering us homesless with no where to go..they still owe us money to this day. i really regret the fact that iv have to write this but i just want to warn others......NEIL SEYMOUR NAMED AND SHAMED...... and we will be taking it all the way... we havent fished yet NEIL from fullfords paignton..........
By: Lauren
Jul 20, 2013
I've had the same problem with Neil from Fulfords in Paignton. I moved out a month ago and still haven't received my deposit because I didn't physically hand the keys to him in person of Friday evening. Also had problems with lack of communication from sister partnership county wide. Still tried charging me rent after I moved out! He was rude on the phone to me talking down to me like a child. Utterly disappointed with his level of service. I strongly recommend not to let with Fulfords...moving in fees are rediculous and when you do need there help with problems with the property they only do so when the neighbours get involved.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Fulfords Branch! To leave a new review of Fulfords Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Fulfords Branch