Jun 25,2013
Jun 25,2013
We recently sold my property through Dreamview, with Murray as our main point of contact. I decided to go with Murray as I had dealt with him as a buyer 6 years previous when I bought the property we have now just sold and was impressed with him at that time. I suppose you could say Murray is a dying breed of estate agent. He is as honest as they come and tells you the truth, no matter if that in his interest or not. As a seller this is of course essential, but also as a buyer you feel as though you are not being tricked, which has unfortunately been our experience with some other agents. The couple who bought our property even mentioned to me how good Murray was to deal with, and we had a sale under difficult circumstances. Murray has a long and in-depth knowledge of the area and I could not recommend Murray and Dreamview highly enough and should the opportunity ever arise again, we will not hesitate to sell through them in the future.
By: Murray Lee
Jun 27, 2013
What can I say?
Thank you so much for such a fantastic review.

It was a pleasure dealing with Raphael and Jo and I wish them the very best for the future and in their prospective new home.

As ever, I will always be here if you need me.

Best wishes

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Dreamview Estates Golders Green! To leave a new review of Dreamview Estates Golders Green, please click the link below !
Write a review for Dreamview Estates Golders Green