Jun 25,2013
Jun 25,2013
The service we received from the staff at Dean & Co, Portslade was outstanding. Their efficiency and friendiness was evident right from the intiial contact with Josh for the viewings through to the offer stage and through to completion. Our purchase was being particularly slowed down by a very incompetent solicitor which was a poor choice on my part. Ben the Manager was superb at assisting me with attempting to move things forward and when it came to the crunch, recommding a new local solicitor who took on the purchase and completed wihtin two weeks!
I cannot recommend them enough and I know without a doubt we would use them in the future if we ever decided to sell our current property which we are extremely happy with.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Dean & Co Estate Agents Portslade! To leave a new review of Dean & Co Estate Agents Portslade, please click the link below !
Write a review for Dean & Co Estate Agents Portslade