Jun 25,2013
Jun 25,2013
As a first time buyer I was extremely apprehensive about dealing with estate agents however Prospect immediately put me in ease from the word go. Other agents that I had been dealing with seemed to bombard me with calls and emails about properties that were completely outside of my specifications, whereas Prospect seemed to take the time to get to know what I was looking for and only call when they had a property that matched criteria. Georgina was my main point of contact when the offer was made and accepted and again really put me at ease with all my questions and queries. Thank you to all the team that have helped to successfully secure my new property.
By: Prospect Estate Agency
Jun 28, 2013
Thank you for your appreciation of our service and the help we offered you. Good luck in your new home. Kind regards Georgina and the Maidenhead team

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Prospect Estate Agency Maidenhead! To leave a new review of Prospect Estate Agency Maidenhead, please click the link below !
Write a review for Prospect Estate Agency Maidenhead