Jun 25,2013
Jun 25,2013
I am a property investor based in East London / Bow and having worked with Jamie whilst he was working at other estate agents in East London, I have built a great business relationship up with him.

He offers me a great service and always gives me the truth which I feel is needed in the property industry. If I have asked for too much rent or if my property isn't in the best condition, Jamie at Franklyn James Bow will always tell me.

He Always puts the property on the market quickly, finds great fully referenced tenants and moves them in with no hassle.

I would recommend Jamie at Franklyn James Bow to any other landlords looking to rent their property in the East London area.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Franklyn James Bow Road! To leave a new review of Franklyn James Bow Road, please click the link below !
Write a review for Franklyn James Bow Road