Jun 25,2013
Jun 25,2013
Would you use the agent again? Yes
I am a first time buyer and therefore was in need of extra guidance through the process. During viewings Tom was attentive and happy to answer my queries. Ahead of making an offer, I was able to arrange a number of viewings for the property that I eventually purchased. Tom was happy to provide time for these viewings to take place which was very much appreciated. The property that I bought is in a location which made it more complex to gain a mortgage on. Sinnott Green looked to provide me with options for consultants that would be well placed to deal with these issues. During the process of the purchase the estate agent ensured that he was available or if not, responded to my calls promptly. The services described above were very much valued, especially for a first time buyer.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Sinnott Green Hove! To leave a new review of Sinnott Green Hove, please click the link below !
Write a review for Sinnott Green Hove