Properties Glasgow - Infiniti Properties
Aug 06,2010
Aug 06,2010
I'm 400 miles away from my property and the communication couldn't be better! I am kept in the loop but they deal with everything! Stress free investing thanks to a good agent. Couldn't reccomend them highly enough.
By: cotters
Nov 29, 2012
It may be worth getting in contact with your tenant to see if they hold the same view.
My experience is they tell the landlord everything is fine and the tenants that the landlord is a horrible mean person that wont allow anything to be fixed, repaired etc.Only for them to move out and the landlord be left with months worth of repairs that have deteriorated because they were not tackled when first brought to the attention of the agents.
By: anonymous
Aug 28, 2012
Are you having a laugh?!?!! :-o Do you happen to know if any of the tenants renting your property agree with you on this?! I'm a tenant of theirs and have had problems (and am still having problems!) with lack of co-operation and communication on their part, since not long after I moved in to my flat (several months ago now)...they have caused me an inordinate amount of stress!!! :-( I would move out tomorrow just to avoid ever having to deal with them again, if not for 2 reasons: I love "my" little flat, and moving to a different property just isn't feasible for me just now - I'm too busy!! :-(

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Zone Letting Office 1! To leave a new review of Zone Letting Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Zone Letting Office 1