Jun 24,2013
Jun 24,2013
I tried to arrange a viewing of a property through Pedder Forest Hill with difficulty, a lot of going back and forth and different stories from a number of different agents in the same office. We wanted to be the first to view as we knew the property would go quickly so went to the trouble of taking a days holiday from work, the agent promised me that we were the first people and was completely aware that we had taken time from work especially.

On the day of the viewing we were in the area early and just 45 mins before our appointment the agent called to say that somebody else had put an offer down so there was no point in us coming to view unless we wanted to put one in above the offer price. They said that the people that had the keys to the property \'had come in earlier than they thought and somebody had got in their first\' AFTER they had promised we would be first and had taken time off. It was an obvious lie because all of this apparently happened before 10:00am on a Monday morning. In any case we should have still been given the opportunity to see the property and put in an offer for the landlord to decide who would rent in the long term.

I have no doubt that we were lied to from the beginning and that somebody was always going to be viewing the property first even though Pedder were fully aware we had taken our own holiday time to view, we were simply the back up plan in case the first prospective tenants didn\'t take the flat. Absolutely disgusting way to behave with no thought or care for people\'s lives. I would never consider using Pedder again, to be honest from the reviews on here (that I did look into after discovering that as a tenant you have to pay an extortionate admin fee of £300) I should have stayed well away in the first place. What a bunch of morons.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Pedder Office 4! To leave a new review of Pedder Office 4, please click the link below !
Write a review for Pedder Office 4