May 31,2013
May 31,2013
I moved into the property and found that:
1. Furniture that was meant to be removed from the property was still there when I moved in
2. The heating in the living room was broken
3. The hot water did not work
4. The light in the kitchen was broken
5. Kitchen chair legs were held on my bluetack.
These issues should have been addressed prior to a tenant moving in. However, it took 6 weeks and constant emailing and in the end complains for these problems to be resolved (and actually some still remain).

The staff I dealt with were extremely unprofessional. The first complaint I sent (after a month of no action) was replied to with no address (i.e. no Dear Miss Bishop), no apology and their only explanation was to try and blame me. Supposedly I hadn't give them a mobile number. However, this had been filled in on the original repair form a month earlier (I have proof) and, if they had lost the form, they had multiple emails from me which they could have replied to!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Crystalight Ltd Office 1! To leave a new review of Crystalight Ltd Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Crystalight Ltd Office 1