Jun 08,2013
Jun 08,2013
I am a landlord and have several properties dotted around East London.
After being burnt by other agents I was very weary of using another agent. This agency seemed like any other but how WRONG was I??
Mr Rizwan had put all my concerns to bed. He told me everything I needed to know and what other agents failed to mention. I was still hesitant to use them, but he said something that had changed my mind
" I can sit here and tell you all the stories under the sun, but actions speak louder than words".
I gave them the benefit of doubt and used them on a let only basis. They sourced professional tenants within 24hours!!!
After running all the paperwork past me (something other agents didn't do as they all said it was under the agents discretion) I was happy to proceed. I then gave them the property to manage and since have 4 more with them. My rent comes in on time, no hassle with maintenance as their in house team deal with it!!
I am planning to give them another 2 more properties so I can retire abroad!!!
LANDLORDS - use this agent, you will be pleasantly surprised!!!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Knightsbridge Estates (UK) London! To leave a new review of Knightsbridge Estates (UK) London, please click the link below !
Write a review for Knightsbridge Estates (UK) London