Jun 24,2013
Jun 24,2013
I have been working closely with Natalie Pringle over the last few months assisting her with the recruitment of professional and customer focused candidates to join MyLondonHome team. Natalie has very high standards, quite rightly, of us as a supplier and equally high expectations of the calibre of potential recruits we pass her way, as MyLondonHome is well known in the industry and market place for retaining some of the best property professionals.

I enjoy working with Natalie as she is very professional, articulate and informative when giving instructions to us which makes our job easier.

I have nothing but praise for Natalie and wish MyLondonHome continued success.
By: Natalie
Aug 29, 2013
Thank you very much Trica. It's been a pleasure working with you too. I'm looking forward to working with you again in the future.

All the best

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of MyLondonHome Westminster London! To leave a new review of MyLondonHome Westminster London, please click the link below !
Write a review for MyLondonHome Westminster London