Aug 03,2010
Aug 03,2010
They were professional and very keen to please before we handed the money over, then things changed!

We moved into a house with dangerous electricity, a past rodent problem, had not been cleaned for a long time and had a garden that can only be described as a forest.

They said it would all be cleaned and ready for us when we moved in and nothing was done and we had a fridge covered in mould, and when we challenged them they became uncooperative, aggressive and very unprofessional.

Shame on you Platinum Estates! Shame on You!
By: becky
May 03, 2012
Absolutely agree with all above. Inspired me to write and submit my own review as brought back so many painful memories of a truly awful 'estate agent'. I would hate anyone to experience what I went through with them.
They take 'uncooperative, aggressive and very unprofessional' to another level.
By: deadof jericho
Mar 15, 2012
I made the mistake of using them to sell my house and they were absolutely awful. The owner of the Platinum came to my house and told me they were the best agent in town when infact they were the worst I've ever come across and I've moved 6 times!! Never use them they are shocking bad at everything.
By: Gansu
Nov 26, 2010
Completely agree with above. The worst estate agents you may ever come across.
By: Wobbly
Oct 13, 2010
I agree . Very poor outfit , unfulfilled promises , rude staff , lack of proceedural and legal knowledge , one to avoid at all costs .

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Platinum Estates (Crawley) Office 1! To leave a new review of Platinum Estates (Crawley) Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Platinum Estates (Crawley) Office 1