Jun 24,2013
Jun 24,2013
1 - Friendly staff and regular communication

1 - Northwood handles multiple applications on rental properties unlike others so when you put in your application... someone else could still apply and beat you to it - Purely a \'best man wins\' scenario
2. Unable to explain initially why we weren\'t successful in securing a rental property, just told it was a directors decision which led me to have to formally complain to get an answer

It was explained when we viewed the property that they accept multiple applications for rental properties, but Northwood should have communicated to us that they had received other applications of which I wasn\'t aware of until I had cause to complain - I cant recommend using Northwood properties for rental based on the multiple applications scenario, I\'ve dealt with Reeds Rain and Constables in Neston and once my application went in with them viewings stopped until a decision was made either way.
By: Northwood Director
Aug 17, 2015
Dear 'Youser'

Thank you for your comments on All Agents, all feedback is greatly appreciated.

We are pleased that you have found our team to be friendly and communicative. You have been balanced in your comments with regard to our application process. I think it would be helpful to explain why we work the way we do.

We do accept multiple applications on the properties that we advertise and we do this because sometimes when we start to process an application it can take several days or even a few weeks, in some cases, to receive all the information we require in order to make a decision on a suitable tenant. If we were to stop viewings when we receive the first application, we could lose days or weeks in terms of marketing time for that property. We do not accept the first application that comes in as that tenant may not be suitable for a variety of reasons. For example, they can't afford the property, they do not get a good reference from a previous landlord, they do not get a good reference from their employer (if they have one) or they have a bad credit history, to name just a few reasons.

I understand that when a tenant has applied for a property and is not successful this is disappointing but unfortunately this can not be helped.

I wish you look in your continued search.

Northwood Wirral

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Northwood Wirral! To leave a new review of Northwood Wirral, please click the link below !
Write a review for Northwood Wirral