Aug 02,2010
Aug 02,2010
I let out my property using this agent, and received absolutely no service whatsoever. This company are only interested in taking their fee. Numerous calls from the tenants were ignored, including that the boiler was broken. There was a burglary in which the back door was kicked down. I paid for it to be replaced, but this apparently took months. I was charged for rendering work that had not been carried out. When I moved to a different agent, Peter David sent me a list of problems that the tenants had supposedly called about that week, which I found out had been outstanding for months. I thought this was a reputable company I could trust, and I would be safe to leave my property in their hands for the
By: frogsonhow2
Jan 18, 2012
just signed up to peter david .Then we changed our minds about selling we had already paid them £118 to market our property.So we thought goodbye to that .We tried to cancel within the 14 days mat told us about We were told there is a £250 cancellation fee which we were not told about .So we are not moving they are going to still market our property .Guess its down to us just to put buyers off.Do not use these people they do not listen . we will stick it out for the 20 weeks then cancel .
By: freddy
Jan 14, 2011
Completely agree. They been trying to sell my property for months now. I'm finding buyers myself and chasing up the feedback (all the things you pay them for). They either never answer the phone or never call you back. I got a friend to ring to arrange a viewing to see how they handled things, they never called to say I had a viewer! Don't use.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Peter David Properties Ltd Office 1! To leave a new review of Peter David Properties Ltd Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Peter David Properties Ltd Office 1