Jun 24,2013
Jun 24,2013
I used Northwood to act as Letting Agent for my property when I went to work overseas. I took up their Guaranteed Income option as I did not want to have to deal with any hassles with the property whilst based overseas. Under this scheme, they guaranteed me a monthly income, whether the apartment was rented/occupied or not. Similarly, it fell to Northwood to handle incoming & outgoing tenants, advertising etc etc.

Did they deliver? Yes. The did what it "said on the tin". No hassles and just regular payments into my bank account for the 5 years of my contract with them.

Would I use them again? Yes. Would I use the Guaranteed income scheme again? Yes, definately.

And nice people to deal with

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Northwood South Manchester! To leave a new review of Northwood South Manchester, please click the link below !
Write a review for Northwood South Manchester