Jun 24,2013
Jun 24,2013
Absolutely appalling service- I received an email stating that my deposit had been paid back into my bank account, and would be available once it had gone through standard bank clearing. That was 3 days ago. I spoke to my bank this morning and their clearing time is 2 hours- when they checked for me, there was no record of a payment from the DPS- in other words they have lied to me and told me that they have repaid my deposit when they haven\'t. This is unprofessional behaviour and generally unacceptable, especially from a scheme which is supposed to protect you.
There is nothing that would change my mind- I will not rent from any landlord that uses this service in future.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of The Deposit Protection Service Office 1! To leave a new review of The Deposit Protection Service Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for The Deposit Protection Service Office 1