Jun 24,2013
Jun 24,2013
Unfortunately the process of letting the property has not been very simple to say the least due to various \'hurdles\' created from both the landlord and myself (nothing that has been Harrys or JSM\'s fault at all), however Harry has been excellent in trying to sort all problems in the best way possible and has gone the extra mile to make it as smooth as it can be.

Due to circumstances (again not Harrys or JSMs fault) he has been put in slightly awkward situations between myself and the landlord but he has been extremely understanding and has helped in any way he can.

The communication from Harry has been excellent and has always been easily contactable to answer any queries, however big or small.

I can\'t fault Harry or JSM at all and they have made such a stressful process so much more bearable!

I can\'t thank Harry enough for what he has done and going the extra mile to enable me to get the property I really wanted when I understand it wasn\'t the most easiest of circumstances.

Thank you!!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of JSM Norwich! To leave a new review of JSM Norwich, please click the link below !
Write a review for JSM Norwich